If interested in future instructor openings, please email resume and any questions to Jennifer@takethestageproductions.com
Our instructors are outgoing, positive, compassionate, fun, reliable, organized, communicate and connect well with young children as well as parents, and possess a passion for the performing arts.
* Must be at least 20 years of age
* Have your own reliable transportation and can drive to our locations
* Enthusiastic, warm-hearted, dynamic, compassionate, and PRO-ACTIVE!
* Responsible, organized, punctual, committed, and a team player.
* Able to work independently to execute curriculum, projects, classes & activities
(With guidance from the director regarding themes and expectations)
* Experience working with young children ages 3-12
* Have a background in theater and musical theater and be able to teach musical theater and acting. Theater, dance & movement, early childhood development background a plus.
* 1 year previous performing arts teaching experience (training for our specific classes can be provided)
* Must reside within Orange County
*Must complete and pass a Livescan background check for each City (must start this process immediately upon hiring)
*Must comply with each site and City’s Covid safety requirements which may include wearing a mask for indoor programs and providing proof of full vaccination (or frequent negative Covid tests) to the schools and Cities
Rate of Pay:
Contractor Sliding Scale rate based on enrollment ($20+/hr)
About Take The Stage Productions
Take The Stage Productions, a mobile performing arts academy founded in 2012, offers classes in Musical Theater, Storybook Stage Play Theater, Creative Drama, Voice, Improvisation, On-Camera Acting, Dance, Modeling, and Public Speaking for all ages and levels.
Take the Stage Productions is dedicated to inspiring students of all ages to build life skills through a love for the arts- and firmly believes that arts education plays an important role in cognitive, emotional, and educational development.